Our Client is the most sought after Company in Seattle! A Leader in Mass media and entertainment!! Right here in Seattle!
They are looking for an Experienced Software Design Engineer 4 (Lead)
Hands on in AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems.
Experience working with SQL databases and others such as such as Cassandra and Mongo and with Maven.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Math, EE or equivalent experience in field
• 7 years of experience in software design and development
• 1-3 years of experience in full stack development
• Experience in design and development using object oriented techniques.
• Java development experience is a must
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Ability to implement client interfaces following visual, written design reference documents, as well as improve the design where needed
• Understanding of AngularJS, Backbone.js or some other modern client-side application framework based systems
• Development experience with highly visited websites, including optimal use of caching
• Experience building AJAX enabled dynamic web sites
• Experience using RESTful resource-oriented web services
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Experience working in agile teams (e.g., Scrum, XP)
• Expert in cross group communication, able to get buyoff from business, operations and peers.
• Experience working with SQL databases and others such as such as Cassandra and Mongo and with Maven
• Able to manage fast-paced projects, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks and respond to emergencies.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects
• Superior communication skills to maintain effective relationships with all levels of personnel
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment; relentless innovator. Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class technical solutions and problem-solving
• Previous experience in internet commerce, electronics or consumer goods environment or other fast-paced, technology driven businesses a strong plus.
Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Long Term Contract!! With Benefits!!!
Job Code: AP1528
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably's 2018 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle, and were voted one of the Puget Sound Business Journal's fastest growing companies for over 8 years in the last decade.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.