Affirma Consulting, a fast paced, award winning tech company ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work For" by the Seattle Business magazine, is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our growing Custom Development team.
In this opportunity you will you will work from the Affirma offices providing various software solutions for our clients. If you're looking for experience working on multiple projects in a high energy environment and like getting to know different people and different businesses, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Position Details and Requirements:
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and QA engineers to produce high quality web applications
• Work on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions
• Ability to work with offshore teams
o Preferred experience with React and/or Angular JS
o Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Experience working with .Net technologies
• Understand client-side MVC frameworks
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
• 1-3 years of experience in an application development position
• BS Degree in Computer Science
Sound like a great fit? Please apply here through Job ID#761: https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals "Best Workplaces" and "Fastest Growing Companies" for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma offers exciting projects, a relaxed culture, and a flexible work environment. Affirma provides a work environment that is based on mutual trust and accountability. The office environment is hard working, fast-paced, and fun! Our clients include the Microsoft Bing, the Seattle Art Museum, Children's Hospital, Starbucks, and many more. Affirma is a great place to grow your career by augmenting your skills and assuming new responsibilities very quickly. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work for, we invite you to contact us.