SDET - Contract
Eastside client has an immediate opening for an SDET/QA role; you will have an opportunity to work on connected devices, develop test automation, test strategies and work closely with the dev team.
• You will have an opportunity to develop automation and able to design and create automated test scripts
• Work on requirements, specs and design documents
• Develop test strategies for implemented software features
• Scrum using JIRA Confluence to collaborate with the Scrum team
• Peer reviews - assists other quality assurance team members to design manual and automated test strategies as needed
• Test execution - executes manual and automated tests; analyzes and reports results.
• 4+ years of SDET/QA testing experience
• 4+ years of development experience/automation with using C#, Java, SQL
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Able to complete test automation tasks with little supervision with excellent debugging skills
• Experienced in Agile processes BDD, ATDD, TDD
• Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Development experience with C, C++
• Atlassian Suite of tools (Bamboo, JIRA and Bitbucket)
• Experience with SpecFlow
• Creating and managing CI/CD tools like Jenkins/ Bamboo.
• Knowledge of connected device industry preferred
For consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be treated confidentially.