An established software development firm is currently looking for a UI/UX Designer. We are a vibrant and innovative company that is looking for a new private contractor that is absolutely epic and amazing!
Bring your creativity and professionalism to join our dynamic work force. If you are the right candidate, see below the requirements and forward your resume to: Dan@SeattleSoftwareDevelopers.com
CANDIDATE MUST BE IN SEATTLE. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE SEATTLE AREA PLEASE DO NOT SEND US YOUR RESUME.
We are seeking a creative and talented UI/UX Designer to help us design the user interface for our apps. You will experience a dynamic work environment with a talented team, and an innovative culture.
• Design user interfaces for various mobile apps (both iPhone and Android platforms)
• Develop detailed interaction and visual design specifications and work closely with the development teams to implement them
• Any other related responsibilities on an as needed basis
• Excellent visual design skills and a solid understanding of current visual trends
• Bachelor's degree in Art, Graphic design, Communication Design, Interface Design or equivalent training and/or experience preferred.
• At least 5 years of professional experience designing great user experiences for apps, web applications or websites
• Deep understanding and appreciation for apps or website UX/user centered design
• Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment
• A solid understanding of mobile app or web application design and implementation
• Experience working closely with development teams on implementation
• Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills working in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative environment