We are looking for a computer/network technician. If you're ambitious, motivated, and up for an exciting challenge, then we'd love to hear from you. That's the exact type of person that will thrive within our company!
• Ability to think on your feet and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
• You can meet deadlines and manage completing priorities quickly and effectively. Proactiveness!
• You anticipate IT issues and troubleshoot roadblocks before they happen.
• Strong communication skills. Ability to learn new hardware and software applications as needed
• Strong problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Flexible to address changing needs and priorities
• Strong planning and organizing skills
• Ability to track and follow detailed information
Skills and Experience
• Working knowledge of fundamental operations of software, hardware and IT equipment
• Experience with installing, administrating, and troubleshooting the following software applications in a networked environment
o Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 7/8/10
o Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2013/2016
o Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2003/2008/2012/2016
o Microsoft Office 365 admin portal
o PDF applications
o Antivirus suites
• Understanding of basic network hardware services and concepts (firewalls, routers, switches, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc)
• Understanding of network hardware and services concepts (Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy, Layer 3 routing, VLANs, Database structures, etc)
• Experience with Wireless networks (experience with Ubiqiti preferred)
• Knowledge of fundamental procedures and operations of helpdesk and ticketing software
• Knowledge/experience with customer service and working with other individuals to troubleshoot and resolve IT problems
• Ability to document systems inventory, including hardware, software and process improvement
• Ability to research future hardware/software technologies
• Experience with resolving hardware and software problems by replacing components, using specialized technical tools and test equipment to diagnose and resolve faults.
• Ability to install and reload software or reconfigures systems
• Managed and maintained operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Mac OS/X, iOS) and computer resources
• Provided training, advice, and guidance to technical and non-technical users in the use of software, hardware, peripheral and mobile devices.
• Ability to install and maintain peripherals such as printers, scanners, and removable storage devices.
• Experience with setting up training for end users in one on one and group settings on all facets of computer hardware and software.
• Ability to run and make network cables with experience punching down the patch panels
• Working knowledge of DVR/NVR's, IP and analog cameras
• Must be able to handle physical demands of moving physical computer equipment around
• Able to work a flexible schedule (ie afterhours/weekends)- not all the time
• Climb stairs, work on roof if necessary-
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH YOUR RESUME AND CONTACT NUMBER