For more than 80 years, we've been a family owned business that treats its employees and it's customers like a part of the family.
We're the premier distributor of wholesale beverages in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii and Alaska. We represent many suppliers, including MillerCoors, Coca-Cola, and Rockstar. We have a huge selection of national, import and local brands to choose from.
The Odom Corporation is looking for a Systems Analyst with strong business and technical skills. This position would partner with business, technology and operational subject matter experts to identify opportunities in which new, or enhancements to existing software applications can streamline business processes and the user experience across the company.
The Systems Analyst would also be responsible for defining Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) requirements and ensuring appropriate supplier on-boarding. They will work with subject matter experts to document, evaluate, and troubleshoot all EDI processes and procedures. This individual must also have a passion for understanding relational database workflow, defining and maintaining attributes to the system, and be able to troubleshoot workflow issues. Activities may include, but are not limited to, defining requirements, creating functional specifications, testing, debugging and implement software. In particular, this individual will drive meeting internal and external business provided reporting requirements and ensure company timelines are met and issues are resolved.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support and coordinate application development for multiple projects. This includes working with the business and operational subject matter experts to create functional specifications as required.
• Investigate and resolve functionality related issues and provide first level support and troubleshooting
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
• Analyze data contained in the corporate database(s) and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
• Produces technical documentation for new and existing reporting applications and/or procedures.
• Serves as liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT EDI issues.
• Participates in after hours support of system application issues and failures
• 4 year college degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years experience as a Systems Analyst.
• Solid knowledge in relational database design in Microsoft SQL.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products. Background in EDI. Financial applications knowledge a plus. Visual Basic, Microsoft.NET, and SQL stored procedures a plus.
• Solid knowledge of systems integration, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
• Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines to support application development and operational processes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new job related tasks.
• Must have high attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multitask with changing priorities, in a high pressure team environment with little to no supervision.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and uses hands and fingers to operate a keyboard, mouse, telephone to talk and hear.
• This position will be performed at the Corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
To apply, please go to http://www.odomcorp.com/odomcareers and apply to Requisition 18-0372.