This junior support programmer position is a great way for someone interested in starting a career as a web programmer to improve their basic Ruby and Linux skills by troubleshooting and improving our existing websites.
The primary directive of this role is to receive, act on and follow up on bug reports submitted to our helpdesk regarding our websites and real estate listings imports. You will work largely independently, but in a team with experienced developers that coach and assist as needed.
* Manage flow of questions and requests submitted to our help desk.
* Troubleshoot bugs with our websites, and real estate data imports.
* Write knowledge base articles to document our institutional knowledge.
* Ruby/Ruby on Rails familiarity
* Enthusiasm for web technologies
* Ability to work independently and take direction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You report to the VP of Interactive Media. This is an on site position with our developer team in our office in downtown Seattle, a block away from the Pike Place Market. LuxuryRealEstate.com is pleased to offer employee medical, dental, vision and life insurance, with seven paid holidays and three weeks vacation/sick time annually. A 401(k) plan is available.
Why Work With Us?
* We are a financially stable family owned company who have been around marketing leading luxury brokers worldwide ever since Top Gun was the biggest grossing movie, Elvis Presley was inducted to the Rock'n Roll Hall of Fame, and... Emilia Clarke was born.
* We're an agile company with quick decision making processes.
* We're conveniently located by Pike Place Market.
This is a full-time on location position with great people and benefits.