Affirma, ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work For" is looking for a Junior Interaction Designer to join an exciting client of ours in Redmond. The Interaction Designer will help implement a consistent design language system for a data-rich web application.
If you have experience creating prototypes, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision, then please keep reading!
• Collaborate and create shared designs with small Design team
• Create prototypes for design system
• Work with contemporary UI design tools, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
• 1-3 years of professional experience creating prototypes in a web environment
• Experience implementing and maintaining design systems
• Understanding of principles of atomic design
• Fluency in data visualizations
• Familiar with best practices for front-end web design
• Confident with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Confident with contemporary UI design tools like Figma
• Can demonstrate these skills through a well-considered portfolio
Sound like a fit? Apply here and click on Job ID #759: https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/