Web Developer & Designer
Job Description and Company Information
Oleo, Inc. is a biotech company serving global cannabis and hemp markets. We are a non-marijuana business, and manufacture CBD-infused powdered beverages using a patent-pending process. We also license this intellectual property to companies that wish to manufacture CBD or THC products using our water-soluble powder technology. Our technology is novel and well established as a market leader in this emerging industry.
Oleo's sales are split between wholesale to brick and mortar via our online portal and ecommerce sales direct to consumers on www.oleolife.com. We have been handling web development in-house through our own means thus far, but are in increasing need of a professional to expand and optimize our web presence. This will drive growth of our company and present many opportunities to tackle challenging and unique problems along the way.
We are small currently, but growing fast! If you have interest and skills that match our needs we would love to talk with you. The role will be full-time. We are looking to hire someone who is highly driven, loves solving problems, and has interest in growing their skillset even further. If you're looking to work in an awesome environment on groundbreaking technology then this opportunity might be for you.
• Managing customer website experience (Web Design/Development, eCommerce, UI)
• Improving website efficiencies (Page Speed, SEO, Performance)
• Analyze website data, create targets/goals, and perform A/B tests to hit targets.
• College degree in related field or comparable educational experience
• SEO & Google Analytics
• Adobe Suite (Illustrator, PS)
• Linux, Centos OS
• Microsoft Services, Active Directory, Sharepoint
• DNS, CDN, REST API
• Python, XML, SQL/PostgreSQL
This is a full-time position at the company's Tukwila office and includes salary and equity compensation.