Senior Java Architect - SaaS
No Sponsorship available
This is an opportunity to design a leading enterprise SaaS product company's platform. This is a very influential role designing their whole platform with one other team member. You will collaborate with teams around the world to set the direction of the product. This product is being used by most of the Fortune 100 companies in an innovative vertical of technology.
Our client currently employs approximately 600 talented high-tech people around the world (US, Canada and the UK). They invest in training and company benefits and you will be eligible for a bonus as well as 401k benefits. If you are thinking about the future, they offer a track record of developing and promoting from within.
You are an experienced Software Architect with deep Java expertise in an API heavy and Microservices environment. You have experience with SaaS, Web Security Protocols (SAML, oAuth, Open ID Connect (OIDC)).
What you need to have:
• Software Architect expertise in enterprise SaaS product environment
• Deep Java knowledge in an API and Microservices environment
• Web Security Protocols (SAML, oAuth, Open ID Connect (OIDC))
What you will be doing:
• Design APIs and highly scalable microservices for an enterprise SaaS software product
• In collaboration with the product team and other architects around the world, design the entire platform
• Architect, design and build cloud products
• Lead the rapid creation and analysis of POCs
• Provide technical mentorship to a highly skilled engineering team across the world
• Investigate and explore fresh and emerging technologies for integration into the product platform
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in the US and available for interviews in Denver. If you are relocating to Denver, please address that in your cover letter/email.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com