Our small, start-up company, located in Olde Town Arvada, is seeking an entry level team member to help test a new and potentially very disruptive software product about to enter the market. As a member of the team, you will work in a small, but innovative, collaborative, and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for manually testing our software across Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac OS X operating systems to ensure features and functionality work as designed and expected. A relentless focus on quality and troubleshooting software problems is critical, as is using a methodical, systematic, and detail-oriented approach to testing. Lastly, effective communication skills and working well in a team environment are imperative. We are looking for the right individual for our team!
• High School diploma and some professional work experience
• Exposure to structured Computer Information Systems, Software Testing, or Software Development environments
• Proficiency using software on Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac OS X operating systems
• Experience using Excel, Word, database, and other application software
• General understanding of software testing techniques and methods
• Passion for quality and a detail-orientated approach to solving problems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong desire to learn, grow, and contribute to our team
• Demonstrated strong work ethic, reliability, and consistency over time
• Previous accomplishments in a team environment
• Highly professional demeanor and conduct
• Manually test our new and innovative software product features and functionality
• Perform testing on Windows, iOS, Android, and Mac OS X operating systems
• Identify, log, and document defects and problems in a bug tracking system
• Re-test bug fixes and close out associated defect entries
• Recommend improvements to product workflow, usability, and functionality
• Communicate testing progress, issues, and results to team members and executives
Candidates must be able to work full-time in our Olde Town Arvada office.
Please submit a resume and cover letter in response to this ad to apply.
No recruiters please.