Animatra is health software startup with a patent-pending display technology that makes users more mindful while they use their devices and apps normally. Mindfulness research has demonstrated a wide array of benefits, including health cost savings and productivity gains. Animatra is currently raising funding to accelerate the initial buildout of its apps for desktop and web platforms. Our app is unique in that users earn cryptocurrency while they practice mindfulness.
We're looking to bring on some early part-time to full-time developers willing to accept generous employee stock options in the company and telecommute with a flex schedule while we raise capital in the coming months.
About the Job
- Develop front ends for apps on your platform of specialty (Web, macOS, Windows)
- Execute screen designs based on provided wireframes
- Combine your strong aesthetic sense with your coding skills to build beautiful apps
- For macOS, we use Swift
- For Web, we're looking at JS frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue and CSS frameworks
- Write calls to a backend REST API server
- Interact with a small team of developers on telecons and occasional face-to-face meetings
- Use a Kanban-style Agile approach for tracking user stories and tasks
- Learn about mindfulness
- BA/BS degree and 2+ years experience in software engineering (degree in Computer Science preferred)
- Portfolio of at least 1 app you have been a primary contributor on in building the front end
- Experience with Agile development
- Ability to write clean, well-architected, well-commented code
We hope you'll explore joining us on the ground floor of this new startup with big plans to bring mindfulness and health benefits to people who spend much of their day in front of a computer.
To apply, reply via email with your resume attached.