Full Stack Developer Architect
That's not our style. We have a strong bias for getting things done and no patience for pointless meetings and inefficient processes. We're looking for exceptional full stack developers who feel the same.
Well Data Labs builds the platform that tames the hairiest data in the Oil and Gas industry and makes it useful. We provide a unique environment where software developers work together with petroleum engineers to solve problems that matter.
Our code values are
Simplicity over complexity
Quality over rushed deadlines
Skills you need:
- Minimum of 6 years full stack development experience
- C# experience including generics, lambdas, and reflection
- ASP MVC and WebAPI
- TSQL and SQL Server query optimization
- Solid understanding of design patterns and application architectures
- Ability to lead a small team of developers
Cool things you'll be working with:
- Akka.net actor systems
- Custom d3.js data visualizations
- Functional C# (possibly some F# or python)
- ML and deep learning systems
- Real-time streaming and messaging architectures
- Billions of rows rather than millions of rows
- Maybe a little Cassandra and HDFS
At Well Data Labs, we offer a casual, family-friendly environment with leadership that encourages life outside of work, competitive pay, employee stock options, company sponsored 401k, health insurance, snacks, and great coffee. Best of all, we offer meaningful work with a group of people you'll look forward to working with each day.
If this sounds like you, please apply with this link - https://well-data-labs.breezy.hr/p/dede4149054f-full-stack-developer-architect . We'd love to speak with you.
*We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have the minimum qualifications and if you don't live in Colorado. Thank you!*