Glow Labs, an IoT Design House in Denver, is seeking a passionate maker to expand our team. Join a small group of experienced individuals who design amazing connected products that disrupt industries. Leverage bleeding edge technology in every project.
The ideal candidate should be a bright, driven individual who loves learning new technology. Should have at least 3 years of experience in at least 3 of the fields below with a strong desire to become an expert in additional disciplines. Additional experience (years or fields) desired. Salary and job title will vary based on experience. Health insurance and other benefits are available.
You will be directly involved or indirectly manage, multiple aspects of product development including:
• Embedded firmware - working with GPIOs, reading sensors, controlling actuators
• Arduino/Raspberry Pi/breadboard prototyping
• Embedded Linux kernel development and bash scripting
• PCB layout design
• Mechanical engineering & industrial design (CAD/3D printing/CNC)
• Soldering/PCB assembly
• Working with APIs/SDKs
• iOS/Android app development
Bonus skills and experience:
• Antenna design and RF
• FCC Certification for EMC and/or intentional radiation
• Part tolerances, design for manufacturability, BOM cost and weight
• Knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
• Zigbee/Z-Wave/Cellular/Wi-Fi/MiWi protocols
• React Native or Phonegap app development
• MongoDB and SQL-based databases
• Software security research
• Enjoys craft beers
Please submit a resume and cover letter to apply.