doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We're a rapidly growing startup seeking a data analyst to help us establish and grow our paid consumer acquisition business. This position is an integral part of the doxo marketing team, collaborating with the doxo acquisition team to devise, execute, measure and optimize acquiring new customers to the platform.
• Absorb millions of rows of keyword and ad level data from multiple ad networks (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, and others).
• Maintain and expand the doxo paid acquisition metric mySQL database and ETL processes.
• Organize, visualize and analyze data sets to help inform both short- and long-term campaign operational decision-making.
• Work closely with the PPC campaign team to drive process improvement through automation of campaign tasks and bid optimizations with automated scripting through paid search ad networks, MYSQL, Elastic Search, Google Analytics, and other tools.
• Track, report on, and make recommendations to improve all campaign metrics including active billers, user conversion, cost per acquisition, revenue per acquisition, keyword performance and bid strategy effectiveness.
• 3+ years of direct experience in a data analyst role, preferably in environments with data requirements from multiple sources.
• Expert-level knowledge of scripting languages like Python.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills, with the ability to translate technical data into actionable insights, and sales and marketing goals into effective digital campaigns
• Expert-level knowledge of the Google Analytics, MYSQL, Zendesk, and other general experience with APIs
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Power Point
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Proven ability to accomplish objectives and work proactively
• Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
To apply for this position, please use the following link: https://doxo.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01nzn?cjb_hash=O_nfHX23&apply_now=true