- Apply your skills and join a team that gives you the freedom to reach your full potential!
- Experience a close-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture.
- Receive a highly attractive salary and great benefits.
About The Tech Valet, part of the Kerrisdale Group of Companies
Established in 2015, The Tech Valet was established as part of the Kerrisdale Group of Companies because of a belief in a more personal IT support experience. We all come to work every day because we genuinely care about helping solve people's technology problems. We aim to be a lasting partner, putting your needs at the forefront of every decision we make to deliver long-term business value. Engaging clients, building relationships and striving to a higher standard of client service is what we do.
About the Opportunity
The Tech Valet is currently seeking an adaptable and experienced Systems Administrator (Client Site Lead) for our offices in Vancouver, BC.
Working within a small, yet dynamic team, you'll be our "Go-To" for providing level 2+ systems support and maintenance of our managed technology including servers, networks, and related systems and applications all the while ensuring that our client environments and end-users are receiving white-glove IT support service.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in an IT role demonstrating excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving aptitude. A degree or diploma in a related field will be considered an asset.
About the Benefits
The successful candidate will be rewarded with excellent remuneration, dependent on experience.
In addition, The Tech Valet employees enjoy a wide range of excellent benefits, including:
- Extended medical, dental, and vision plan
- Health and Wellness account
- Employee education assistance as furthering education is supported
- Employee bonuses dependent on performance
- Opportunities for career growth in a growing organization
Use your knowledge, skills and drive to become part of a team that is building something worthwhile- APPLY NOW!
To apply for this role, please visit: http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/99467