Java Developer(s) with solid Cloud skills for data analytics leader
Viri Technology is looking to build a team of Java Engineers with strong Cloud/AWS skills for 6 immediate contract to hire roles in DT Seattle. If you are the kind of engineer that loves having creative license to build new applications from the ground up, read on!
Our client is a leader in the data analytics industry, and truly strives to get the most efficient, performant, scalable solutions as possible. This team has a passion for CI/CD , TDD, and making life easier for your fellow engineers. They have hired a great leadership team that promotes from within, and looking to grow both their internal and external API's and services' teams from the ground up, where you can make a high impact. They truly have gifted engineers on their team, minus the ego or bureaucracy of a large corporate environment.
You bring to the table the following profile and qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional software development expertise, mostly on the Java stack of technologies.
- Strong CI/CD skills and a passion for building efficient automation solutions
- Mentors coding principles such as refactoring, unit testing, and writing clean and modular code
- 2+ years of experience with containers and container orchestration
- 1+ years of experience with Cloud IAAS, preferably AWS or GCP
- Strong Relational Databases (SQL) and/or NoSQL Data Stores
- You enjoy making a team better thru collaboration, positive work ethic and bring a sense of joy to work! (This team has a unique, diverse and fun mix of folks)
If you feel qualified and interested in these immediate, long term roles, let's chat! Chris at Viri Technology is a former embedded engineer turned Partner of Recruitment, and has a unique perspective and understanding of their hiring needs, and what it takes to land such a role. He looks forward to building a professional relationship with you today!