Affirma, four year in a row ranked "Best Companies to Work For" and "Fastest Growing Companies" in Washington is seeking a Jr. IT Helpdesk Administrator! Affirma is a global full-service technology, business, and creative consultancy that is dedicated to top-tier client satisfaction.
The IT Helpdesk Admin will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software in the Corporate IT environment. This candidate will respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
• Administer IT equipment (desktop computing, telephone instruments and equipment, video conferencing, etc.).
• Diagnose problems and provide desktop computing support – with frequent face-to-face end-user interaction.
• Support of Windows 10 desktop user environment.
• Provide desktop support of Microsoft Office applications and company specific applications.
• Basic administration of Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 - i.e creation of user accounts, groups, etc.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• The ability to provide professional, courteous, and friendly relationships to the end-user community.
• Be able to demonstrate working knowledge of hardware and networking basics
• Have capacity for learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
• Be successful managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and effectively prioritizing
• Possess strong analytic and problem solving skills.
• Must embody the attitude of a service department, with excellent interpersonal skills.
• High School diploma, or equivalent, required; AAS in IT degree preferred.
Nice to Have:
• A+ and Network Plus certification
Sound like a fit? Head to https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit an application using the job opening ID # 793!