Apply On-Line Link: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/98643
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
• We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
• Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
• Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
• We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
The Systems Technician is responsible for providing implementation assistance and ongoing support of Infrastructure Systems. The Systems Technician is a key part of the MIS Infrastructure Team, and is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing IT operations support of Snoqualmie Casino infrastructure. The Systems Technician is expected to contribute to the IT architecture foundation by maintaining principles, best practices, guidelines, and standards as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responds to network communication issues.
• Windows server administration, configuration, and support for a multifaceted environment.
• Assist with project fulfillment.
• Maintain network hardware inventory.
• Run Windows updates via WUS server to desktops, and vendor approved updates to servers.
• Communicate with and assist vendors when needed.
• Configure and/or replace network switches along with cabling when needed.
• Coordinate replacing server systems: server hardware, hard drives, data recovery, etc.
• Assist with Network, server and application monitoring and automation tools.
• Ability to monitor systems and escalate issues to ensure maximum working capacity.
• Maintain infrastructure support tools for virus/malware protection, software distribution (excluding Gaming software), and backups.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
• One (1)+ year direct experience working as Systems Technician.
• Experience with TCP/IP networks.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and be a member of a team.
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, including Windows Server 2008 R2+.
• Proficient with Microsoft Exchange Server.
• Proficient with Active Directory & VMware/VSphere/ESXi.
• Proficient with enterprise wireless deployment and administration.
• Proficient with enterprise managed antivirus and patch management.
• Strong organizational skills in IT standards, systems, and procedures.
• Strong analytical and documentation skills.
• Strong self-management skills, and collaborative work style.
• Proficient with network security.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.