Parity is a rapidly growing software company passionate about improving the quality of America’s food supply. It’s something we find easy to make others passionate about. As we expand, we're looking to grow our development team to roll out features more quickly, support our growth in sales, and transform the quality of our customers businesses.
• Ensure Product Quality by participating in Code Reviews and Testing
• Work with clients to design and build new features
• Participate in the entire Product Life Cycle from Design to Support
• Document new and existing features
• Estimate development tasks and coordinate with delivery teams to keep projects on schedule
• Become an expert in our product and our customer's businesses
• Manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast-paced, agile team
• Communicate directly with stakeholders, both internal and external
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science in related field
• Prior experience with .Net and the Microsoft Stack
• Familiarity with Microsoft Azure or other Cloud Platforms
• Professional experience with SQL Databases or relevant course work
• Ability to write clear, concise, self documenting code
• Ability to work independently and with a team of developers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong desire to learn new skills and wear multiple hats
More About Parity: ParityFactory’s software automates materials control for food processors and dramatically improves the quality and consistency of our food supply. We started with a simple idea here at ParityFactory – automated materials control and real-time inventory data shouldn’t be such a struggle for food manufacturers. Increasing efficiency and accuracy in food plants became our mission. With our extensive experience in food processing and technology, we created a uniquely valuable option for food processors who want to modernize their operation.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Our offices are located in Bothell, WA. Please no calls. All hiring processes are managed through email.