The testing team and vision are exploding. Are you passionate about software testing and software test automation? This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to help build, guide and grow software testing. A successful candidate will be a forward-thinking, adaptive problem solver with the ability to create clarity, build trust, and deliver with integrity.
Builds and tests multiple products at a time, so this person must be self-motivated, have exceptional time management skills, and be able to quickly adapt to rapidly changing testing environments. This role will be responsible for defining test cases, creating test plans and executing manual tests on both the Android and iOS platforms - this person must work well individually as well as across a small mobile development.
* Own testing of key features and products.
* Effectively design, create and implement test plans.
* Document defects, pursue resolutions and subsequent regressions.
* Design efficient and effective tests based on documented requirements.
* Work with business to refine and detail functional and non-functional requirements.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Familiar and comfortable with the SDLC and releasing in an agile environment.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills and requirements:
* 2 years of Mobile QA testing experience required.
* Manual Testing experience
* Experience with Jira, TestRail, and Hockey App.
* Experience with building apps in both XCode and Android Studio a plus.
* Strong understanding of test methodologies (regression, functional, unit, integration, code coverage, performance, etc.).
* An understanding of application development life cycle.
* Experience with SCRUM or other Agile software development practices.
Note: This role is primarily MANUAL testing, not Automation.