As an Ingeniux business analyst you work with clients to identify the business, technical and content requirements for implementing best-of-breed web sites on Ingeniux's industry-leading web content management software. The position combines business acumen with technical expertise to define the optimal implementation solution for our customer’s digital content management projects. Ingeniux business analysts work directly with Ingeniux clients to review website designs, gather and define business requirements, write technical specifications, and provide stellar communication to the customer and project team. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, an eye for detail, impeccable follow through, and ability to travel to client locations if needed.
• Lead and/or participate in requirements gathering and needs analysis sessions
• Identify and document client’s business, technical and content requirements.
• Architect a content management model mapped to graphic designs and customer workflow requirements
• Work with project team to define solutions that deliver Ingeniux best practices
• Create functional diagrams and technical specification documents
• Manage customer review and approval cycles
• Insure solutions and specifications meet scope and budget requirements
• Provide ongoing guidance to project team
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Critical thinking skills and ability to connect business needs with technical solutions
• Passion for web technology, usability and innovative technical solutions
• Strong MS Office skills.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent written and verbal communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to execute on tight timelines and overcome obstacles.
• Outstanding organization and time management skills.
Why join the Ingeniux team?
Ingeniux is the leading independent provider of enterprise-class Web and social content management solutions. Ingeniux makes software applications that are changing the way people create and interact with information on the Web.
Ingeniux offers many exciting opportunities for career growth. Our employees share a common commitment to excellence, innovation and creativity. We offer a competitive compensation package including pre-ipo stock options, 401K match, a comprehensive medical and dental plan, and other generous benefits.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, apply through this website and submit your resume and references today!.