Senior Software Engineer – Backend
Downtown Seattle client is going through incredible growth is looking for a senior engineer to join their core platform team. You will have an opportunity to work on a their unique SaaS platform, utilizing your Java development experience as well as having a chance to work with and learn the latest in Big Data, Open Source and Machine Learning technologies.
You will have an opportunity work closely with other senior engineers to design and further develop our core SaaS platform. We are looking for someone with solid Java development, distributed systems, scalability, backend services, etc. Would be a bonus if you have some exposure/experience with the Hadoop ecosystem.
• 5-10+ years of software development and design with your primary emphasis on Java
• Experience with distributed systems and building highly scalable applications
• Ability to work closely with a highly technical team and enjoy learning new technologies
• Ability to be nimble and work on various features based on team needs
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or related fields or equivalent work experience
• Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem - MapReduce, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.
• PostgreSQL, Spring, Maven, Git
• Linux development, Shell scripting
Interested in learning more? Please send word or pdf doc resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified candidates will be followed up with. I look forward to connecting with you!