Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals "Best Workplaces" and "Fastest Growing Companies" for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. We are looking to hire an Application Developer for an exciting client of ours based in Seattle. If you thrive in a collaborative team environment and love working in all aspects of application development, then please read on!
In this yearlong opportunity, you would support various new small initiatives through the development and delivery in the Oracle EBS Order-To-Cash and Record-To-Report space, participate in the solution design process, develop software solutions to business problems, collaborate in planning, decomposing, estimating, scheduling, prioritization and resource allocation exercises.
• Operate in both waterfall and Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and methodologies.
• Write Technical designs for the Functional Designs provided by the Analyst Teams
• Develop Customizations in EBS based on Functional Designs provided
• Perform Unit testing of the developed objects.
• Collaborate with the technical, functional and business team members on solution designs.
• Key contributor and driver in the deployment approach (including planning and execution, data conversion approach, script development and execution, warranty period and transition of the solution to the platform's operational context).
• Automate test coverage per platform capabilities and requirements
• Establish and maintain continuous build and integration testing on applicable platforms and assists with manual system and integration testing efforts.
• Must have Order Management and Shipping Technical experience in Oracle Apps EBS
• 5+ years of Oracle E-Business Suite Application Development/Implementation experience, which include being the authoritative author for multiple key integrations and extensions.
• 3+ years of working with Java, preferably with services and distributed solutions. This entails JEE-compliant solutions on Java application services, example technologies & standards include RESTful or SOAP web services, TomEE/Tomcat 7+, RESTEasy, MyBatis, Apache CXF, and Spring.
• 3+ year of experience working in Oracle Financials modules, including OM, INV, AR, Pricing, and Tax modules.
• Experience with the WSH API's, the shipping tables and shipping processes is valued.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and computer science concepts relative to the platform.
• Mastery of relevant development languages, tools, frameworks, utilities and technical dependencies.
• Understanding of implications from design and implementation choices toward building secure, scalable, durable, flexible, accessible solutions.
• Aptitude to pick up new technologies and trends, as they become relevant for the business and our platforms. Examples include IoT, Big Data, REST Services, mobile, and incorporating cloud components.
• Ability to write and value high quality, reusable software with minimal defects.
• Ability to learn and incorporate new technologies, concepts and development languages.
• Thorough understanding of data transport mechanisms and integrations including synchronous, asynchronous, bulk data, tightly and loosely coupled methods.
• Working understanding of application architecture, infrastructure and security concepts and technical implementation.
• Ability to analyze, diagnose and propose solutions to user problems.
• Ability to understand and escalate technical challenges with options and recommendations.
• Must have Order Management, Customer Master and Shipping Technical experience in Oracle Apps EBS
• Sound technical experience on PL/SQL and EBS Technical aspects pertaining to building Reports and Forms
• TOAD, PL/SQL experience
• 7+ years of Application Development experience, exposed to all phases of development - from design through production support.
Nice to have
• Experience with open source technologies and standards are a plus
• 1+ year of iStore module experience is preferred
• 1+ year of E-Commerce Gateway is preferred
Interested in this position? Head over to https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and apply under the job opening ID 819!