SocialReport.com is looking for a talented Java web application developer to join its growing technical team. Ideal individual is an end-to-end developer, loves and is capable of both front end and back end work and with 3+ years of web application development experience. Intimate understanding of data modeling and design patterns is a must. Should have prior experience with relational and noSQL databases (with an understanding of why they exist and what problems they solve), caching and messaging frameworks.
• Be a major individual contributor of coding
• Promote and nurture good team practices such as TDD, code reviews, and pair programming
• Own and share responsibility for strategically scaling our systems
• Bring vision to the team in the form of new technology recommendations, ideas and approaches
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or comparable knowledge of CS theory
• 2 years of JAVA experience
• HTML & CSS
• SQL and NoSQL database experience (Mongo, MySQL)
• Tomcat (or similar)
• Hibernate (or similar)
• Active MQ (or similar messaging services)
Experience with the following a plus:
• Bootstrap, Sass, Less
• UX/UI design
Founded in 2010, Social Report was built on the idea that managing your social media should be both easy, organized and time-saving--without costing you an arm and a leg. Whether you are a small business just getting started, an agency managing a nicely-sized client portfolio, or a large enterprise looking to manage their social media on a reliable software, Social Report is proud to provide every social media management feature you could possibly need on a day-to-day basis, all on one, beautifully organized and incredibly powerful platform.
Our office is conveniently located just off the I-90 I-405 interchange in Bellevue, WA, 10 minutes from downtown Seattle.