About the Job:
Kitsap Networking Services, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for an I.T. Engineer/Administrator position. Our fast-paced I.T. consulting company is located in Silverdale, Washington with a branch training center and tech office in Sequim. We provide I.T. services to small/medium sized businesses in Kitsap County and its surrounding areas.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working with clients during software implementations and/or upgrades.
- Working with clients to customize solutions for their tech needs.
- Communicating technical issues both verbally and electronically.
- Working in a Team Environment with other techs/engineers.
Requirements for this Position:
This position will require office work as well as onsite client work.
Must be proficient in Windows Operating Systems with a MINIMUM of 5 years employed experience in all of the following:
- Server and Desktop setup, configuration, troubleshooting
- Local/Wide area networking, cloud services, and hardware troubleshooting
- Proficient in Windows Small Business Networking, Active Directory, Local Protocols, Group Policy
- MSP experience and team involvement
- Endpoint configuration with Routers/Firewalls/Access Points in Mixed Use Environments
- Microsoft Office 365 / Exchange on Prem/Hosted – Configuration, Setup, Migrations
- Virtualization/AWS – Conversion
- Client/Server Based Software Networking and Setup
- Public DNS Setup, Configuration, and Troubleshooting
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must manage time and tasks accordingly
Full time salary position DOE
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and THREE (3) references that will be checked by our Human Resources Dept.If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please contact us by email only.