Sound Community Bank is seeking a Deposit Products and Services Manager who will develop, implement, manage, and analyze performance of deposit products and services while collaborating cross-functionally to ensure compliance, system requirements, pricing, and coordination with marketing and sales efforts. Ensures products align with strategies while identifying opportunities and risks.
Bachelors’ degree in Business, IT, Marketing/Marketing Research, Statistics, Math, or Computer Science preferred, but not required. Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial services and product management, development and analysis required.
• Willing and able to assist Marketing team with other tasks or responsibilities as assigned
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent ability to tie needs/wants to analytic conclusions
• Ability to understand the client journey (including journey mapping) and pair this understanding with product/service analysis
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Business Technology
• Must be able to work some nights and weekends
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
• A criminal and credit background check are required
Please apply here: https://www.soundcb.com/about-us/career-opportunities.html