Come join our team at the Bellevue Club / Bellevue Club Hotel, the east side's premier social, athletic, and four-diamond hotel property! We are currently looking for a full-time IT Technical Specialist to join our IT Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Performs configuration, integration, and end user technical support for personal computers and audiovisual systems at the Bellevue Club. Provide first level support for all help desk requests.
• Provide first level help desk support which includes answering and logging all help desk related calls, primary responsibility for initial support on help desk calls and evaluation of escalation path if additional support is required.
• Provide technical support to computer users regarding the various applications used, i.e.: where configuration problems with hardware, interfaces, etc., are found, as well as troubleshoot network problems, workstation problems, nonfunctional printers and printer connections.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Ability to maintain compatibility between Office versions and other applications. Intermediate to expert level end user support.
• Troubleshoot, install, configure and upgrade new computers and reconfigure existing computers as per end user needs. Assemble systems as needed such as installing or changing monitors, keyboards or other related equipment.
• Provide audio/visual equipment technical support for banquet functions held at the Bellevue Club. Provide training to staff and clientele on the proper usage and handling of the equipment. Responsible for the support, set-up, and removal of equipment at all functions. Responsible for coordinating a preventive maintenance program for the equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining documentation on computer related products, telecommunication, and audio/visual products.
• Ability and desire to grow and develop skills in more advanced areas of technology.
• Competitive Salary
• FREE Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after 60 days
• An outstanding employer matched 401(k) plan
• FREE parking and discounted meals at our magnificent restaurant Splash
• A thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow.
Visit www.bellevueclub.com/employment to learn more about the Bellevue Club and to apply directly online.