The position: SimplePowerIT is in need of an experienced technology professional who is interested in helping grow a business by providing cybersecurity and network services to existing and new clients. You’ll be responsible for creating and conducting cybersecurity assessments, providing client support, network administration, and ticket management and workflow.
Your background: You have a strong grasp network security and how to assess risk. Ideally, you’ve previously worked as an IT Administrator for a local company or service provider and have a solid grasp of Windows networking and desktop troubleshooting. You understand how to communicate with clients in plain English and avoid IT jargon. You care about solving clients’ issues and take satisfaction in doing so. You listen, are empathetic, communicate well, and are able to implement solutions without much outside direction. You value standard, reliable processes, are willing to take the time to “do things the right way” and document results. You are interested in a position that gives you flexibility and a chance to work independently while building ongoing, trusted relationships with your clients.
You have skills and experience that match some or all of the following:
• Configuring DNS, DHCP, SMTP and other common networking protocols
• Windows Server and Active Directory administration
• Office 365 administration
• MSP technician or network administration experience
• Windows desktop PC setup, and troubleshooting
• Familiarity with StorageCraft business continuity software
• Cybersecurity and penetration testing techniques
• Familiarity with configuring business routers such as SonicWall and Fortinet
Other important qualifications, include:
• Strong, non-techie communication skills
• Familiarity with RMM, PSA, and ticketing tools
• Ability to work independently and learn new skills during slack time
• Desire and willingness to work flexible hours
• Related IT certifications desirable
• Reside in current service area (eg Wenatchee, Leavenworth)
To apply please send an email describing your interest and resume.