Career College in the Fraser Valley requires a part time instructor with a business and IT background. We pride ourselves in offering high quality instruction in our programs in a user-friendly manner. We believe education is exciting, fun and pride ourselves on our student’s success. Our goal is to student engagement which will help our learners to see the big picture and get the most out of their education.
The Business and IT instructor is the first line of technical support for the campuses. You will work with the team to develop processes to continually improve service delivery, quality and efficiency. Communication and social skills are key as you will be responsible for developing student instructor rapport.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
• Microsoft Office 2013
• 1+ years of work experience
• Desktop support including workstations, mobile devices, and printers
• Must have hands-on PC repair background
• Fantastic communication skills with our students and our team
• Windows Server 2008 & 2012+
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multitask & work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• A+, Network+ Certifications
• 1+ years of experience in support and management of network infrastructures
• Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Possession of a valid BC driver's license and able to drive to drive locations