We are looking for a part-time WordPress web developer / designer. We have immediate projects we need help with as well as ongoing website maintenance. Telecommuting and flexible hours are offered.
Please note: We are not looking for a team of people or an outsource company. We are looking for an individual. The successful candidate will have a proven track record, verifiable sample projects, and good written and oral communication skills.
• WordPress Development
• Standards-based markup including XHTML, HTML5, CSS3
• PHP / MySQL / CPanel
• Excellent time management
• Excellent communicator
• Graphic design skills
• Umbraco skills
• .NET (C# and VB) and SQL Server
• IIS administration skills
When replying to this post, please answer the following questions in your email or cover letter:
• In what City / State do you reside?
• How many WordPress websites have you developed?
• How long have you been working with WordPress?
• On a scale of 1-10, how would you classify your level of expertise?
• What are your favorite plugins and themes and what is your philosophy towards using?
• What are the URL’s of three WordPress sites you are most proud of and what was your role in their development?
• What are you currently being paid per hour and what is your expectation?
• What is special about you?
Compensation $30-$55 per hour DOE.