AristaPoint has an Immediate opening for a new full time position as a Graphic Design / Website Developer position to join our growing employee benefits company. AristaPoint is the exclusive representative for “The Portfolio” a Private Group Employee Benefit Marketplace.
If you would like to have an active role in creating and seeing how the web sites you create are experienced by customers this opportunity is for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, bright individual to join our IT team as a Graphic Designer Web Developer. Attitude and talent will be given equal weighting in our hiring process – we want a reliable, innovative, hard-working person that can meet timelines.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an exceptional work ethic, the ability to learn new information, master new concepts, have a professional attitude, enjoy working in a team environment, and be committed to contributing to the company success. If you are a recent graduate with the skills we are looking for, you will be considered for this opportunity
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Programming of websites for the overall marketing initiatives and brand image
• Updates to website pages and product collateral as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Developer Skills we are looking for:
• Experience in using HTML, CSS, JQuery, C# and PHP
• Run validation and cross browser/mobile compatibility tests
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) for creating, entering and editing web content
• 1+ years of web development experience
• Know how to use Azure DevOps (TFS)
Graphic Design Skills we are looking for:
• Design tools such as Figma
• A good foundation of design principles (hierarchy, typography, use of color, etc.
• Professional experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• 1+ years of graphic design experience
• Must be detail-oriented, punctual, reliable and professional
• Able to identify, organize, and accomplish tasks in priority order
• Must have a keen eye for detail
• Positive Work attitude: Always willing to learn and go extra mile to dig out solution until problem solved.
• Desire to work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects
• Ability to take initiative and balance priorities
• Employs strong analytical skills to drive results
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing situations, usually under pressure with deadlines
• High level of organization including management of multiple projects with varying timelines
• Must possess self-confidence and be able to take a level-headed approach to stressful situations
• Good sense of humor a necessity