Vendor Data Management Administrator (Full Time/Salary)
Position:Vendor Data Management Administrator (Full Time/Salary) - Bellingham, WA
Qualified candidates for the Vendor Data Management Administrator will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, updating all vendor internal database setup and external notifications. The position involves a general knowledge and execution of webpage charting. Familiarity with data files and project management is preferred.
• Responsible for maintaining member/client portal.
• Plan Building - Medical/Dental/Vision plans for claims adjudication
• Creating Benefit Schedules/Plan Docs for customer service/Faxback system
• Securely handling data import and export.
• Overseeing vendor claim edits
• Vendor reimbursement filings
• Vendor/Client Email correspondence
• Check register distribution and follow-up
• Provide customer service with clients and carrier representatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a changing work environment
•Experience with Internet, Word processing, Spreadsheets, Power Point required
• Experience with health insurance billing and terminology preferred, but not required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and on a team
Hours Between7:00 AM - 4:30 PM (M-F)
40 Hours per week
Salary with employee benefits offered
Company Overview: Company Coastal Administrative Services is a local administrator for medical, dental, and vision insurance and consolidated billing. Our primary goal at CAS is to provide high quality administrative services and to act as stewards of our clients' health care programs. CAS was founded in 1999 and we are a premier third-party administrator in the Pacific Northwest. We have helped hundreds of employers with their benefit programs and savings opportunities. Our website - www.casbenefits.com