NCH Software enjoys continued success with a global customer base. We have offices in both Canberra, Australia and Denver, CO, and translate our software into many languages. In Denver, our focus is on business and graphics products, with additional teams working on utilities and cloud solutions.
As well as the core aspects of your role, we are looking for passionate developers who love what they do, generate ideas, solve problems and create solutions.
• Solid C and C++ skills, knowledge of C++ internals, common algorithms and data structures
• Strong code and system design skills
• Work independently while developing effective, maintainable code
• Contribute feedback to functional and technical specifications
• Improve maintainability and modularity of codebases
• Develop toolkits and libraries
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with different team members
• Promote knowledge sharing, positivity and creativity
• Code quickly, we focus on constant small improvements that make a big impact over time
• Win32 API, Cocoa, iOS, Android
• Audio signal processing
• Video processing
• Interest in online services or graphics
In return for your programming expertise and knowledge, passion for programming, solution focus and commitment, we will reward you with a diverse and challenging career, opportunity to work with a skilled and supportive team, excellent remuneration and a culture that rewards proactive, motivated developers. We offer a flexible workplace where professionalism does not include a suite and tie.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter. Please include your interests and salary expectations for classification reasons.
To apply you must be able to attend in person for the interview in the Denver Tech Center. We are looking for candidates who already live in the Denver area.