Robert Half Technology is looking for a PHP Software Developer to come join a quickly growing company in the Denver area. Our client is a prominent Boulder based software development company providing their clients with a range of renewable energy and energy saving solutions through their SaaS platform. Our ideal candidate will have experience in object oriented PHP development optimization, API design and architecture. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects in a highly collaborative team environment. Our client has a major focus on culture and work life balance. The ideal candidate should have 2+ years of PHP development experience and is seeking career growth. Apply for this PHP Developer position today!
What you will do every day:
• Develop and enhance solutions for a SaaS based platform.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior engineers
• Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
• Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
The ideal candidate should have all or most of the following qualifications
• 2+ year of experience in object-oriented PHP development
• Ability to write and manage MySQL queries within a database
• Exceptional communication skills
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology
• MVC using ZEND framework
Nice to Haves:
• Jquery, CSS, HTML
• Linux Experience – Command line.