We are a dedicated group of professionals who have been in the forefront of the Mobile Resource Management industry providing a patented enterprise-level platform to private and government fleets leveraging the power of Esri ArcGIS.
CompassCom is seeing an experienced individual to fill a Software Quality Engineer position. This position would be responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining an automated environment for regression, release, performance testing and analytical data verification.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding and professional experience using 3rd party testing products, scripting, and custom tools for automated testing of the following technologies (but not limited to):
- REST/SOAP web services
- ASP and C# . NET
- MS SQL Server and MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Windows Services
Additional Role Responsibilities:
- Develop, update and maintain test strategy, test cases and report metrics in support of software development release cycles.
- Experience testing across a variety of test platforms (desktop, web, mobile, etc.)
- 3rd party integration/testing efforts.
- Advanced SQL database queries
- Knowledge of Scrum framework.
- Advanced customer support issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years in software quality and automation testing
- 3+ years in custom scripting and tool smiting using various technologies
- Ability to interface to multiple groups in the organization and customers
- Experience with ESRI products/architecture or other location-based platforms
- Experience configuring GPS telemetry devices