Job Title: SDE2 - Mobile Game Developer
Duration: 4 months, contract extension is very likely
Location: Redmond, WA
Employer: C2S Technologies
Are you a strong mobile game developer, looking to join a world-class studio, working on both game and tools development across multiple projects and platforms? We are looking for a developer to support game development on a mobile development project. As a support developer, you will have the unique opportunity to work to bring existing technology and content from high-end gaming down to mobile platforms, helping bridge the gap between internal technology and external development. Typical daily tasks include debugging existing code, building tools to help automate processes, refactoring internal engine technology to work across multiple projects, and more. You will be part of a small internal team working directly with the engineers and team leads to keep our partners performing at peak capacity.
* Professional experience with iOS and/or Android game development
* Proficient with C++ and C#
* Experience with debugging codebases developed by others
* Experience with Perforce or Git
* Experience with Unreal
* Strong communication and teamwork skills
* Ability to multi-task without losing focus
* No college degree is required
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 40 hours/week, 9am-5pm but ability to come in before 8am is great because this team works a great deal with a team in the UK.
* C2S Technologies is an Information Services and Business Analytics Consulting Company with hundreds of IT professionals assigned to numerous technical and non-technical positions throughout the US and India.
* Those interested in this position may apply by emailing their resume in .doc or .pdf through the secure Craigslist email relay.