Feello is expanding our incredible team and looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager. We are looking for seasoned professionals looking to make an impact.
You will be responsible for managing multiple mobile app projects simultaneously. You should have the ability to work independently and manage under pressure.
What you'll do
• Work with internal team to gather and prioritize project requirements
• Work with the development team using SCRUM methodologies
• Define, develop, manage and document project schedule/milestones, proactively drive project-related issues to appropriate resolution, and plan contingencies and mitigation due to project-related risks
• Provide escalation management
• Track release schedules
• Assist in testing releases on both Apple and Android platforms
• Help respond to incidents for your team, handling communications and postmortems to mitigate similar problems in the future
• Facilitate and participate in status meetings with stakeholders
• Capture/document meeting minutes, drive follow-ups and prepare status reports for senior leadership
Who you are
As our products are mobile applications, software industry background, and experience with application development projects is a must. We prefer candidates with client and team management skills, in addition to a strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience with SQL, C#, TFS/Azure DevOps and familiarity with Azure are a big plus. Last, but not least, you will need to have solid Agile/Scrum/Lean/DevOps experience. We are looking for people with a track record of delivering successful projects.