Affirma is an award-winning software services consulting company, ranked in Seattle Business “100 Best Companies to Work For” is looking for a SharePoint Admin to join a client of ours in Tacoma! If you have experience working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Dynamics 365 and are eager to take on a new challenge, then please read on!
In this position, you will be working closely with system users to identify and design solutions to enhance their collaboration, content management and CRM systems functionality. The SharePoint Admin is responsible for supporting, maintaining and extending the functionality of designated software applications and associated business processes. This position proactively and collaboratively leads system improvement efforts with system users through understanding their business needs and translating them into system solutions. If you are self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively, enjoy the "people, process and technology" aspects of being a Systems Analyst, and are ready for a new challenge, this may be the right opportunity for you.
• Providing technical support and system administration for designated enterprise applications and platforms (Support is provided personally in both a primary and secondary capacity in coordination with other departmental resources, and through managing third party support vendors)
• Analyzing system errors or deficiencies and determining and implementing appropriate resolutions.
• Proactively identifying and leading efforts to enhance and expand the functionality and utilization of systems
• Working individually, with users, and with Business Process/Analysis staff
• Modifying and extending system components such as user interfaces, system modules, workflows, reports and integrations as required.
• Researching, defining, architecting and developing complex technical software and data solutions, either through the adaptation of existing systems to meet new requirements or through the selection of new systems.
• Defining appropriate system requirements, specifications and designs.
• Following standard Software Development Life Cycle steps to configure or develop software solutions
• Develop and maintain plans and documentation as required for the consistent and appropriate management of both designated enterprise applications and cross system dependencies, including: roadmaps and lifecycle plans; systems reference and support documentation; procedures, standards, policies and best practices.
• Perform Business Analysis tasks as they relate to supported applications, and develop business analysis deliverables including requirements, process flows, and functional specifications.
• Perform operations and maintenance responsibilities relating to assigned Enterprise Applications with the aim of ensuring ongoing system reliability and security.
• Performing routine maintenance tasks and periodic system processes and procedures.
• Monitor and manage application release activities including security patches, service packs, and version releases.
• Bachelor's degree required. Course emphasis in Computer Science or Business preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of SharePoint or CRM support experience, analysis and enhancement responsibilities required.
• Experience supporting Microsoft SharePoint (including SharePoint Online/Office 365. Knowledge of the capabilities of the Microsoft SharePoint platform, and experience leveraging these capabilities to enhance business collaboration, communication and efficiency is required, as is experience working with the Microsoft technology stack).
• Ability to successfully work on multiple initiatives and issues concurrently
• Ability to lead user groups and manage roadmaps of functional enhancements.
• Ability to articulate, explain and present complex plans to groups of varying technical understanding, and demonstrate effective and professional written and verbal communications.
• Strong demonstrated project management abilities, including experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Working in a team centered environment, being open to the input, ideas and constructive criticism of teammates are highly desirable.
• Must be flexible and solution-focused, possess excellent planning and organizational skills, and provide departmental customers with consistent, proactive, professional, high quality, customer oriented services.
• A caring customer service attitude and a strong commitment to excellence and be able to display behaviors and a commitment to the organization's core values
Sound like a fit? Visit https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit your application using the job opening ID #839!