Affirma, ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work For" is looking for a motivated and driven Senior Data Visualization Consultant to join our in-house Business Intelligence team! Affirma is a company built around customer satisfaction and it shows! We are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed our client expectations, and we like to have fun doing it!
You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative, and up-beat environment. If you love business intelligence, have experience working with finance, and thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment then please, read on!
• Provide best practices & thought leadership as it relates to Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions
• Highly self-motivated to deliver both independently and with strong team collaboration
• Strong written and oral communications along with presentation and interpersonal skills
• Conduct and support white-boarding sessions, workshops, design sessions, and project meetings as needed, playing a key role in client relations
• Keeping our clients happy
• Working and collaborating with internal and external team members
• Staying within project budget targets
• Adhering to billable and un-billable policies
• Lead and train junior consultants around data modeling, data visualization & delivery
• 4 to 6 years of work experience in Business Intelligence, Analytics & Data Visualization
• Proven ability to create solutions and required supporting architecture (e.g. data models) leveraging tools such as Tableau, Power BI and/or other analytics packages
• Technical consulting experience with a Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence background
• Advanced knowledge of SQL for the use of data extraction, cleansing, and analysis.
• Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of expertise or equivalent experience and/or training
• MBA or equivalent MS degree nice to have
Interested in this role? Please head to https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit an application using job opening ID #827!