Affirma, four years in a row “Best Companies to Work for” and “Fastest Growing Companies” in Washington is seeking a Content Analyst for an exciting gaming client of ours! The ideal candidate will be internet and social media savvy, proactive, and detail oriented. This is an excellent opportunity to gain corporate experience in a fun, collaborative, and growing environment!
If you enjoy pop culture and working in a fast-paced environment, then this position could be a great fit!
In this role, will be reviewing a content that is sent in real time between those within the gaming community by validating and reviewing content for policy/terms of condition violation. In addition, you will work closely with the Xbox Community team to foster community excellence by identifying, tracking and reporting emerging issues.
• Fundamental understanding of Xbox, Xbox Live, and social media (include your Gamertag!)
• Very active on the internet and familiar with pop culture
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite- Outlook, Word, and Excel
• High attention to detail
• Quick learner
• Quality and results focused
• Willingness and ability to take initiative and dive tasks through completion
• Comfortable with computers and learning new software applications
• Ability to work well within a team
• Saavy to gamer culture and communication
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals.
Interested in this position? Visit https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit an application using the job opening ID # 851!