• Do you enjoy using PHP and Ruby on Rails?
• Do best practices TDD, BDD, and writing great code excite you?
Our client who is headquartered in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood, is a leader in developing web-based tools to empower professionals. They are looking for a PHP engineer to help build out a new set of features for their SaaS platform.
• Utilize PHP build and improve SaaS products
• Design appropriate technical solutions for tough business problems
• Be a voice in the design of product features
• Implement services and data models required for new product features
• Select and implement software engineering frameworks, libraries, tools
• 4-year degree in Computer Science with 2-5 years of relevant experience
• Experience with PHP
• Experience building Restful API’s and micro services
• Experience with PostgreSQL
• Medical/Dental/Vision; including partial subsidy for dependents
• Paid Time Off
• 10 paid holidays
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Paid time off when you move
• Matching 401K, fully vested after 3 months
• Employee Stock Option Plan for all permanent employees
• Continuing education reimbursement
Fully-funded ORCA card