Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and looking for a Junior Software Development Engineer in Test to join a public safety solutions client of ours in Belltown! If you also crave an opportunity to work with the best and brightest software development teams, in an environment that is rewarding and collaborative, then look no further!
• Creating automated test scripts using existing automation framework, in UNIX/Linux environment.
• Implement automation for E911 solution applications to be tested against new requirements.
• Testing all E911 solutions, by simulating call traffic in a test lab.
• Be able to contribute to initiatives for test automation that will boost productivity.
• Experience in Linux/Unix software test automation development (2+ years)
• Background in Shell scripting, Java, C++ and/or Python
• Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma etc.)
• Fundamental knowledge in TCP/IP stack, and SIP protocols
• Fundamental knowledge in SQL, and DBMSs.
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent education/experience
• Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
• Experience with performance test techniques and approaches.
• Experience working in Telecommunications industry, familiar with wireless call flows and technology.
Sound like a fit? Head to https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and apply today using the job opening ID # 850!