Affirma, ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work For" is looking for a motivated, driven, and results oriented Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to join a public safety solutions client in Belltown! You will have the opportunity to work with the best and brightest software development teams, in an environment that is rewarding and collaborative. So if you get excited about developing and maintaining applications that support emergency 9-1-1 (E911) systems, then please read on!
• Create automated test scripts and utilize your scripting/programing skills in UNIX/Linux environment.
• Implement automation for E911 solution applications to be tested against new requirements.
• Testing all E911 solutions, by simulating call traffic in a test lab.
• Be able to identify innovative approaches for test automation that will boost productivity.
• Professional experience as Automation Engineer (5+ years)
• Experienced in Linux/Unix software test automation development (5+ years)
• Strong background in Shell scripting, Java, C++ and/or Python
• Experience with automated testing types, tools and techniques (Unit, Functional, Load; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, ReadyAPI, SoapUI, Jasmine, Karma etc.)
• Strong fundamental in TCP/IP stack, and related network protocols
• Fundamental knowledge SQL, relational Database, DBMS
• Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent education/experience
• In-depth understanding of SIP protocol, TCP/IP and related network protocols
• Experience developing automated tests in an OOP language
• Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
• Experience working in Telecommunications industry
Interested in this opportunity? Please visit https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit your application using the job opening ID # 849!