Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services is looking for a Software Engineer with a passion for people and coding to join our custom development team.
• Experience working with .Net technologies
o C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
• SQL experience: querying, table design, DB administration, stored procedures, etc.
• Website development
• Proven experience architecting solutions
• Proven experience working the full development life cycle including discovery, implementation, and delivery (on time and on budget)
• Design and estimate skills
• Mobile development skills, including Xamarin, iOS, or Android are all a plus
• Willingness to work with offshore teams
• BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Problem solver
• Team oriented
• Able to project confidence and expertise
• People person
• Team leadership experience
• Passion for customer satisfaction
• One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
• Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunity for growth
• Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun.
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma
Interested in this role? Please visit https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and apply using the job opening ID # 846!