Auto-Cad Position for Construction Fencing Company
This is a beginner position for auto cad drawings and material control-
Cross-over experience related to construction, in a formal setting or as a previous position is required. The ideal candidate must be mechanically inclined, able to visualize an end product, and draft their design for "real world" application.
This is not a position for an architect or engineer (civil or otherwise). Overqualified individuals will not be considered.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
• Provide detailed drawings for company fabrication and submittals.
• Provide detailed drawings for custom gates
• Understanding of construction concepts and techniques.
• Experience primarily with AutoCad software, Excel & Word
• Aptitude for mathematics.
• Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to follow instructions and work independently.
• Washington driver’s license with clean driving record and dependable transportation.
• Dependable, courteous, polite and professional (will be working directly with company’s clients, and vendors.)
• Mechanical aptitude with sound reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Positive attitude that contributes to a positive work environment.
• Will be responsible for material ordering and pick-up.
Permanent, full time work.
Medical and dental insurance, available after 90 days .
401K retirement plan, available after 1YR .
Paid holidays, available after 90 days .