Legend Brands, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst. This position will act as a liaison between finance, manufacturing business groups and the IT team. Responsible for analysis of data to identify issues, trends and opportunities; design and create customized reports and dashboards. Serves as MS D365 primary point of contact to provide technical assistance and resolve daily ad hoc operational inquiries from end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system, & reporting issues.
• 3+ years or more in a Business Analyst role
• 3+ years or more working in an IT environment interfacing with both business and technical resources
• Research MS D365 transactional issues, identifying root causes and driving resolutions
• Strong analytical skills
• 3+ years’ experience with ERP systems and knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 for Operation is required
• Experience in multiple Finance functional areas (e.g. accounting, record-to-report, business intelligence, payroll, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash)
• 3+ years relational database (Oracle, MSSQL) experience is required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Project, etc.)
• Report writing in Crystal reports a plus
• Background in a manufacturing and distribution environments a plus
• Warehouse management system or business knowledge is a plus
• BA/BS degree or equivalent or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience is required
Only individuals who meet these posted requirements will be considered.
Competitive pay with EXCELLENT benefit package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) and pension!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory pre-employment drug test screen and background screening.
Respond to this posting with your resume or apply online at https://www.legendbrands.com/Content_Careers_Post.aspx?jid=1158