Software Test Engineer
Contract - Contract to hire
Downtown Seattle client has an immediate opening for a Test Engineer to join their team. You will have an opportunity to work with other Devs and SDET’s to help design, setup, and execute tests on our software/service delivery platform. Looking for client side test experience, someone who also has experience with testing embedded systems, some scripting experience and some basic automation coding skills.
Some information as to what we are looking for:
• 3-4+ years testing client side/embedded devices and/or Smartphone applications.
• Some light coding experience with Java, C++ or Python.
• Good experience with Web Services (REST, HTTP, and XML)
• Comfortable working with MySQL
• Scripting experience, can include Ruby, Python, Perl, Shell
• Comfortable working in a Linux environment
• Comfortable working with Web App servers such as JBoss, WebLogic, etc.
• Unit testing experience with JUnit.
• Knowledge of general networking protocols (TCP sockets, RADIUS, DNS, etc.)
• Embedded devices or smartphone testing experiences a plus.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. All qualified candidates will be followed up with.