Affirma Consulting, ranked one of the "Top 5 Best Mid-Size Companies to Work For" by the Seattle Business magazine, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic NetSuite Practice Consultant. If you are someone with stellar business discipline and strong consultative experience than keep reading!
As a NetSuite Consultant, you will be the driving force behind building out our growing NetSuite practice. You will engage with clients during the presales and requirements gathering phase, be responsible functional design, user training, and the testing and deployment of NetSuite solutions. If you are local to the Seattle/Bellevue area or the Northwest Arkansas/Fayetteville area, please expect to be working on-site. If you are not local to either of these areas, remote capabilities are available.
• Create solutions for our clients by understanding their business culture and business challenges
• Work with sales and business development teams to uncover new opportunities
o Perform pre-sales responsibilities to perform high level demonstrations
o Help assist with the license and service sales to close deals
• Manage relationships with key business stakeholders
• Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, and best practices to solve clients' most complex requirements
• Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions
• Perform gap analysis and design To-Be business processes
• Build and test detailed scripted, customized solutions and prototypes
• Facilitate and conduct end user training
• Drive system cutover and data conversion activities
• Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption
• 5+ Oracle NetSuite full life cycle implementation experience
• 5+ years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite ERP/ Financials/ Distribution/ Manufacturing applications
• Experience putting together pre-sales demonstrations
• Consulting background
• Proven ability to lead teams
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• NetSuite integrations and customizations preferred
• Project Management experience preferred
Interested in this role? Please apply over at https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ under job opening ID 813!