At Affirma, the CRM Practice is responsible for designing and implementing world-class CRM solutions for our clients. Our clients rely on us to understand the short and long-term needs of their business, develop strategy and implement solutions to support those needs.
Affirma is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator with in-depth, hands-on knowledge of the Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be responsible for helping design, implement and maintain mission-critical Salesforce applications for enterprise organizations. You Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Affirma’s CRM Practice is a major component of our company’s growth, and we are expanding our team to include some of the most talented consultants in the industry. Our company supports enterprise clients across various industries including technology, financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and entertainment, life sciences and the public sector.
• Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard configuration and establish configuration best practices.
• Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
• Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers. Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards.
• Develop and deliver Salesforce.com training to employees and serve as primary point of contact for the service.
• Data Analysis and Processing: Provides Salesforce.com reporting and analysis to business leaders as requested.
• Communication with Application Stakeholders: Partnering with business to address application needs.
• Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
• Application Ownership and Management: Serves as primary owner of various Salesforce components and process including Profile and Permission set management, Process Builder, Workflow management, etc.
• Tier 2 Help Desk Support: Answer escalated questions from field employees regarding Salesforce.com products.
• Assist Jr. Help Desk Staff: serves as resource for more junior members, provides guidance and best practices.
• 4-year degree in computer science, engineering, business, MIS or equivalent
• Experience implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud is strongly preferred
• Consulting experience is preferred, but not required
• Experience developing CRM solutions for business processes related to sales, customer service, and/or marketing is strongly preferred
• Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred
What Affirma Offers
• The opportunity to work with experienced technologists who have successfully implemented enterprise scale CRM solutions
• Amazing opportunities for career growth and development
• Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your talents and previous experience.
• A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment.
• Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
• A great office in Bellevue, with the freedom to work remotely when necessary
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, as well as, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
• Monetary assistance with training and certifications
Sound like a fit? Submit your application by visiting https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and using the job opening ID # 845!